- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
Ranveer Singh recently revealed how he lost his virginity when he was just 12 years old, he started divulging these details when our reporter had an exclusive conversation with the actor.
During the same chat, when the actor was asked why he chose Durex condom brand to endorse, "For my first time I used Durex only", he quips.
Ranveer further added that, " When ever I did online shopping, I used to see many sites selling all kind of products but no one sold condoms. So I wondered and immediately called my manager to contact the Durex brand company and set up a meeting with them."
That's when he even revealed that for his first time, he used the same brand company's condom. He further added, "People always make condom ads very sensuous and lustful but I wanted to show at something that's good."
"When the Durex people gave an idea, I built upon it and got involved in the creative aspect of the ad making and that's what you see on-screen." I must say, Ranveer is one bold actor who had the guts to open up about his sex life and reveal so much details about how he lost his virginity.
Kudos for the actor being so open minded and wish that every other celebrity follows his footsteps and is this open about their life as well. I am not telling they need to divulge their sex details but rather be open about their life in general.