- Deepika Padukone ALL SET To Be Ranveer Singh's BRIDE; Shops For Wedding Jewellery In Bangalore
- A Nak*d Ranveer Singh Could Have Been A Part Of An MMS Scandal, Thanks To A Fan!
- After Ranveer Singh And Varun Dhawan, Kartik Aaryan Makes It To The 100 Crore Club!
- BIZARRE! Ranveer Singh's Shocking Revelation About How A Fan Once Filmed Him In N*de
- Simmba: Sara Ali Khan To Play Ranveer Singh's Love Interest, Here Comes The Official Announcement!
- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
Ranveer Singh recently revealed how he lost his virginity when he was just 12 years old, he started divulging these details when our reporter had an exclusive conversation with the actor.
During the same chat, when the actor was asked why he chose Durex condom brand to endorse, "For my first time I used Durex only", he quips.
Ranveer further added that, " When ever I did online shopping, I used to see many sites selling all kind of products but no one sold condoms. So I wondered and immediately called my manager to contact the Durex brand company and set up a meeting with them."
That's when he even revealed that for his first time, he used the same brand company's condom. He further added, "People always make condom ads very sensuous and lustful but I wanted to show at something that's good."
"When the Durex people gave an idea, I built upon it and got involved in the creative aspect of the ad making and that's what you see on-screen." I must say, Ranveer is one bold actor who had the guts to open up about his sex life and reveal so much details about how he lost his virginity.
Kudos for the actor being so open minded and wish that every other celebrity follows his footsteps and is this open about their life as well. I am not telling they need to divulge their sex details but rather be open about their life in general.