TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
However, Ranveer Singh clearly denied any marriage plans and asserted that he is solely focused towards his career right now.
"I don't even think about it as of now. I am only thinking about which films should I do that will make a mark and what parts I should play that will become memorable. I am really enjoying the process," said Ranveer.
Although, Ranveer and Deepika are frequently spotted together but the supposed love birds never admitted about their rumoured love affair.
"I am exploring my creativity and myself as an artiste by trying new things. I am caught up in it and things are moving fast for me. So I don't have the time or headspace to think about such things," Ranveer added.
Well, it's sensible on the part of Ranveer to focus on his films now, rather than marriage as this is appearing to be a fine period for him with multiple movie offers.