- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
However, Ranveer Singh clearly denied any marriage plans and asserted that he is solely focused towards his career right now.
"I don't even think about it as of now. I am only thinking about which films should I do that will make a mark and what parts I should play that will become memorable. I am really enjoying the process," said Ranveer.
Although, Ranveer and Deepika are frequently spotted together but the supposed love birds never admitted about their rumoured love affair.
"I am exploring my creativity and myself as an artiste by trying new things. I am caught up in it and things are moving fast for me. So I don't have the time or headspace to think about such things," Ranveer added.
Well, it's sensible on the part of Ranveer to focus on his films now, rather than marriage as this is appearing to be a fine period for him with multiple movie offers.