- Ranveer Singh Doesn’t Fear Being Judged; Says, ‘I’ve Always Been Unique’
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Ask Guests Not To Carry A Mobile Phone At Their Wedding!
- Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan Wish Everyone A Happy Independence Day
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh’s Wedding In Italy Confirmed! Kabir Bedi Sends Out Wishes!
- Inside Pictures From Sara Ali Khan's Birthday Bash! See Here
However, Ranveer Singh clearly denied any marriage plans and asserted that he is solely focused towards his career right now.
"I don't even think about it as of now. I am only thinking about which films should I do that will make a mark and what parts I should play that will become memorable. I am really enjoying the process," said Ranveer.
Although, Ranveer and Deepika are frequently spotted together but the supposed love birds never admitted about their rumoured love affair.
"I am exploring my creativity and myself as an artiste by trying new things. I am caught up in it and things are moving fast for me. So I don't have the time or headspace to think about such things," Ranveer added.
Well, it's sensible on the part of Ranveer to focus on his films now, rather than marriage as this is appearing to be a fine period for him with multiple movie offers.