- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Ravi Dubey Has Nailed It In Ranveer Singh’s Alauddin Khilji Look, Fans Can’t Stop Praising Him!
- Ranveer Singh Finally Reveals Why He Agreed To Dub For Deadpool 2 & It's Totally BIZZARE!
- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
- Ranveer Singh: I Have Been Exploring Indian Superhero Subjects
- LOL! This Throwback Pic Of Ranveer Singh Proves That He Was A Fitness Freak Even As A Kid
Ranveer Singh is known to get into the skin of the character the moment he signs a film, he apparently even listens to a wide range of music so as to get into the right mood when he is on the sets.
This time, for his upcoming movie Bajirao Mastani, the actor has been getting picky with the costumes as well, he has been showing special interest in choosing the costumes for his role in the movie.
He plays the role of a Maratha warrior, who dresses up in turbans, dhotis and angarakhas. So the actor has been travelling across Maharashtra with designer Anju Modi to help pick costumes.
Anju Modi confirmed the story saying, "Ranveer has been going wild checking out the turbans, dhotis and angarakhas. He tries out what we select and then tells us what he is comfortable in, as many of his outfits are being stitched in Delhi and Pune. We've been to Pune and we will be going to Nasik soon for the second round."
Apparently the actor loves his look and therefore has been giving inputs for the costumes, she further revealed that is was his idea to accompany her on all these trips, she said, "This is also his way of getting a feel of the character, and learning more about the history of the person he is playing."
Well, the actor is sure dedicated to his films.