- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
'Happy Budday' is the birthday song in Kill Dil in which Ranveer Singh sings at Parineeti Chopra's birthday party in the film.
The song was shot in Lavasa at night and it was very hot, around 40 degrees at that time. In this heat, Ram-Leela actor Ranveer Singh was wearing leather pants for the song.
While shooting the song, the heat got to him and Ranveer became so uncomfortable in the leather pants that he took them off for air.
A pantless Ranveer was quite a sight for many present and created a huge commotion. 200 girls who were dancers in the song, started cat calling and whistling at Ranveer.
Hearing the noise, people came to their windows to see what the commotion was about. People even came out of their houses and down in their night suits to see the actor without pants.
People took pictures of Ranveer with his pants off and this further complicated things. The unit had to run around taking everybody's, including the dancers' cell phones and deleting the pictures.
However Parineeti took a picture of Ranveer with his pants down and she has said she will keep it to blackmail him.