- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
Shaad Ali, director of the film Kill Dil wanted to have a rain sequence in the film but actor Ranveer Singh suggested for a hail sequence instead.
Ranveer felt it would be a better idea to showcase a hail sequence in the film as it fits the scene well and also because audiences have not really seen it in Bollywood films.
The Kill Dil director loved the Hail idea and so the R&D team took 20 days to create fake hail.
During the sequence it was very difficult to say the dialogues because the blobs of the hail stones kept falling on actor Ranveer Singh's head, breaking the moment and making it difficult for him to speak.
Although it was a comparatively difficult shot the Kill Dil team managed to complete it and all those who have seen it feel it looks really good and all the efforts were worth it.
The movie Kill Dil will release on 14th November.