- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
- Amitabh Bachchan Has A Funny Take On His Family Picture & We Couldn't Agree More!
- Uh Oh! Amitabh Bachchan Was Mistaken For Salman Khan In Glasgow & Twitteratis Aren't Very Amused!
Bollywood celebrities greeted fans on the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan, describing it as the time to forgive others.
"Ramadan Mubarak... !!! Forgiveness sought from all those that I may have wronged or been wrong to..," tweeted Amitabh Bachchan.
Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty posted, "As we enter the holy month of Ramadan, wish you and your loved ones a month filled with blessings, forgiveness and joy. May prayers be answered."
Riteish Deshmukh tweeted, "Ramadan Mubarrak my friends - stay blessed."
Actor Shreyas Talpade, who is all geared up for his Marathi production venture Poshter Boyz, said he is going to fast for two days. "Ramadan Mubarak yaaron... Last year I fasted for 1 day. This year 2. Allah Maalik," posted Shreyas.
Actress-producer Dia Mirza tweeted, "Ramzaan Kareem". Newly married actor Aftab Shivdasani said, "Here's wishing everyone a peaceful and blissful Ramadan. May the almighty shower all with love, peace and happiness."