- Katrina Kaif To Become A Baby In Next?
- You Won't Believe What Sidharth Malhotra Is Doing In New Zealand [PICS]
- Akshay Kumar's Condition To Play A Dad's Role On-screen Is Hilarious
- Jacqueline Fernandez Will Learn Martial Arts From Akshay Kumar's Institute
- SHOCKING! Sidharth Malhotra Was Bullied And Beaten Up In Real Life!
- Brothers Tuesday (5 Days) Box Office Collection: Might Not Cross 100 Crores
The upcoming movie Brothers starring Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra, Jacqueline Fernandes and Jackie Shroff will be ready to open in theatres months before the original release date, on July 31st, 2015.
The film Brothers went on floors in September and a considerable amount of scenes have already been filmed. Now, Brothers is likely to be completed way before the originally scheduled release date of October 2nd, 2015
However when Karan zeroed in on July 31st, he said that Akshay had already decided to release his home production on that day. Karan had a word with Akshay, who, thrilled about his upcoming Dharma project, offered his July date to Karan.
Producer of the film, Brothers Karan Johar confirms the news, saying, "The energy of the shoot has been incredible, so we have actually decided to prepone our release to July 31. Akshay and Ashvini have graciously given us that date and we have given them our previous date."