- INSIDE PICS! Salman Khan's Brother-In-Law Aayush Sharma Throws A Party For Double Celebration
- Shabbir Ahluwalia & Kanchi Kaul Celebrate Eid With Salman Khan’s Sister Arpita Khan! SEE PICS
- Oh Wow! Priyanka Chopra & Salman Khan Were Seen Having Fun With Arpita Khan's Baby, Ahil!
- So Sweet! Salman Khan Gifts Sister Arpita Khan Something Very Special
- Arpita's Newborn Ahil Welcomed At Salman Khan's Galaxy Apartments!
- NEW PICTURES Of Baby Ahil With Salman Khan, Arpita Khan & Aayush Sharma!
Salman Khan has booked Faluknama palace in Hyderabad for Arpita Khan's wedding with long time boyfriend Aayush Sharma. Sallu' sis always dreamed of getting married in a palace and that's why big brother has spent Rs 2 crores in booking her dream destination.
The wedding will take place today and the grand reception will happen in Mumbai on November 21st. The bharaat is going to come at 4 PM in the evening and the Jai Mala ceremony will take place at 5 PM.
This big fat Indian wedding will be according to the Hindu customs and both the bride and the groom, Arpita and Aayush respectively will be in an ambiance filled with exotic flowers including enthoriyum, orchids and carnations being flown in from Mumbai.
The delicious mouth watering menu is said to consist of Hyderabadi biryani, Kache gosh ki biryani, Khobani ka meetha, Haleem, Dahi ka kabab and Fum ka murgh.
While no details about the bride's attire has been revealed, a leading ethnic wear manufacturer has made a special sherwani as a gift to Aayush Sharma.
The sherwani is studded with Swarovski beads of crystal glass from Austria, the golden-colour sherwani is made of Jamawar, a special cloth. Manufaturer, Abid Mohiuddin said, "We have also used dabka beads. It's all handwork. It took 15 days for four workers to prepare this."
Watch this space for more such details about this star-studded wedding...