- INSIDE PICS! Salman Khan's Brother-In-Law Aayush Sharma Throws A Party For Double Celebration
- Shabbir Ahluwalia & Kanchi Kaul Celebrate Eid With Salman Khan’s Sister Arpita Khan! SEE PICS
- Oh Wow! Priyanka Chopra & Salman Khan Were Seen Having Fun With Arpita Khan's Baby, Ahil!
- So Sweet! Salman Khan Gifts Sister Arpita Khan Something Very Special
- Arpita's Newborn Ahil Welcomed At Salman Khan's Galaxy Apartments!
- NEW PICTURES Of Baby Ahil With Salman Khan, Arpita Khan & Aayush Sharma!
With just moment left for the wedding to happen, here is a little sneak-peek of the bride-to-be's wedding attire. Arpita was spotted strolling wearing a white gown at the venue.
While her whole look is not revealed, keeping it a little secretive till the wedding actually happens, but we do get to see her sport a while lehenga with intricate work done on it.
The designer has not been revealed but the lehenga looks very beautiful and she is surely going to look gorgeous in with the luxurious Falaknuma as it's backdrop.
The Jai Mala ceremony will take place at 5 PM and the ambiance will be filled with exotic flowers including enthoriyum, orchids and carnations being flown in from Mumbai.
The groom ended up getting a special gift from a ethnic wear manufacturer, the sherwani is studded with Swarovski beads of crystal glass from Austria, the golden-colour sherwani is made of Jamawar, a special cloth. Manufaturer, Abid Mohiuddin said, "We have also used dabka beads. It's all handwork. It took 15 days for four workers to prepare this."