- FIR Actor Shiv Pandit Gets Hitched To Ameira Punvani; Anushka Sharma & Zoya Akhtar Wish The Couple
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding Confirmed? Farah Khan Accidentally Spills The Beans!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Move To London After Wedding? The Couple Buy A House In The UK
- 5 Exciting Things About Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Farah Khan To Choreograph Bride-To-Be Sonam Kapoor's Sangeet, Wedding Dates Out?
- Dil Se: Shahrukh Khan Went MISSING While Shooting For Jiya Jale Song, Reveals Farah Khan!
Director turned Choreographer Farah Khan seems to be upset with the critics. Going a step further Farah called critics biased and said that critics should stop reviewing commercial films.
On a TV reality show Farah Khan was quoted, "It would be great if everyone likes the movie, critics and the audience. But I think there is a bias against commercial cinema. I know the critics are only doing their job, but there is a breed of critics that only likes slow and boring movies."
That's not all, Farah further said, that commercial films should be reviewed by someone who can enjoy them.
Giving the examples of the latest films Humshakals and Ek Villain, Farah said, "Humshakals got terrible reviews but it did pretty well at the box office, so I rest my case. So did Ek Villain also I think. I was in London at that time, but I heard the reviews were not great. But look at the box office."
Farah Khan gave thumbs up to the audience for not going by what critics said. Farah said, "Audiences watch a film using their own sensibility and if they like it, they go again. They don't go only by the critics."
Farah Khan feels that if the critics continues to do same type of reviews then the industry will get shut one day. Farah was quoted, "I am noticing that the critics today are liking only a particular type of film, which is arty, slow and a bit boring. They do not like commercial films at all. So if we follow only those four people, then the film industry will shut down."
Farah Khan is geared for a big release during Diwali this year. Her film Happy New Year stars Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone , Abhishek Bachchan and Boman Irani.