- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan Romances Katrina Kaif, Goes 'Jumme Ki Raat' With Jacqueline Fernandez
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- Is It This Quality Of Alia Bhatt That Makes Her 'MORE ACCEPTABLE' Than Katrina Kaif To Neetu Kapoor?
- Ranbir Kapoor Might Prove Katrina Wrong About Alia Bhatt! Sounds Damn Serious About Marriage & Kids
- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- EXCLUSIVE: Thanks To Ranbir Kapoor! Katrina Kaif Is Getting Closer To Salman Khan & Family
Actress Katrina Kaif refused to play Mastani in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's dream project Bajirao Mastani. As per reports, the filmmaker wanted to pair Katrina Kaif opposite Ranveer Singh in the epic drama.
According to the sources, actress refused the film as she didn't want to romance a younger actor on screen. After which Bhansali signed actress Deepika Padukone for the role of Mastani. The dusky beauty Deepika will romance Ranveer Singh on screen for the second time.
The shooting for the film Bajirao Mastani will start by the end of this year as the movie is scheduled to release in 2015.
Actress Priyanka Chopra is playing the role of Kashibai, wife of Maratha General Bajirao in the film. Filmmaker Bhansali has teamed up with Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh for the second time after the film Goliyon Ki Rasleela: Ram Leela.
However, Sanjay Leela Bhansali has earlier worked as a director and a producer with Priyanka Chopra in the film Goliyon Ki rasleela: Ram-Leela and Mary Kom biopic.