- Rhea Chakraborty: I'd Like To Do Roles Like Alia Bhatt’s In Udta Punjab
- SHOCKING TANTRUMS! Sara Ali Khan Created A Scene At A Salon; Read What Made Her So Angry!
- How Will You React If You Meet Shahrukh Khan? Rhea Chakraborty's Answer Is Too Good!
- OH MY MY! Rhea Chakraborty STRIPS Down For A Photoshoot & Her Pics Will Give You Sleepless Nights!
- Sonali Cable Movie Review
- Rhea Chakraborty Feels 100 Crore Budget Films Lack Content
Actress Rhea Chakraborty has bagged another Yash Raj Film. Rhea, 22 is paired opposite actor Ritesh Deshmukh in YRF's upcoming film Bank Chor. The actress made her Bollywood debut with the film Mere Dad Ki Maruti last year. Film Mere Dad... was also produced under the banner of Yash Raj.
The actress confirmed the news saying, "Bank-Chor' is a rollercoaster ride and I'm delighted to be on it. I've had a blast with the team on ‘Mere Dad Ki Maruti' and I'm sure this is only going to be bigger and better."
Bank Chor is a comedy thriller in which the comic timing matters a lot. Talking about the movie, Aashish Patil, Business & Creative Head of Yash Raj said, "We needed someone with spunk, who could be cute and hot at the same time besides speak 2000 words per minute for this part. Rhea speaks 8000 words per minute in real life."
Film is a story of three morons who decides to rob a bank but things go wrong and all three of them lands in trouble with police, industrialist and corrupt politicians.
Bank Chor will be directed by Bumpy and is scheduled to release in March next year.