- Richa Chadha To Play Adult Film Star Shakeela In Biopic
- Fukrey 2 Will Be Better Than The First Instalment: Richa Chadha
- Kareena Kapoor Snapped At Bandra With Her Baby Bump!
- Kareena Kapoor Spotted With Her Baby Bump!
- Richa Chadda's Stunning Makeover Pics Will Take Away Your Monday Blues!
- Hot Hotter Hottest! Richa Chadda's Maxim Pictures Can Make You Sweat
Ayurvedic powder for beauty use turned out to be the culprit for Richa Chadda getting detained at the Delhi airport. While returning back to Mumbai, the security officials at Delhi airport found something suspicious in her luggage and detained her.
Richa believes in the power of Ayurveda and she has been following the traditional method of beauty and skincare for over the la
It turned out to be problematic this one time as the security and airport officials thought that the powder was not what Richa was claiming it to be. A source close to the 'Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!' and 'Gangs Of Wasseypur' actress said that she was questioned for nearly two hours before she was allowed to go.
Confirming the same, Richa said in a statement, "I am a big believer in Ayurveda and was recently carrying my Ayurvedic supplements to Mumbai. However, the security found the powders suspicious. I didn't want them to confiscate my Ayurvedic things because they are tough to procure... and are made for me personally by the ved. I had to literally convince them for two hours that it's nothing wrong or suspicious at all. I know they are doing their job and hence I was more than willing to co-operate. Thankfully I didn't miss my flight."
Next time Richa better be careful!