- Richa Chadha To Play Adult Film Star Shakeela In Biopic
- Fukrey 2 Will Be Better Than The First Instalment: Richa Chadha
- Kareena Kapoor Snapped At Bandra With Her Baby Bump!
- Kareena Kapoor Spotted With Her Baby Bump!
- Richa Chadda's Stunning Makeover Pics Will Take Away Your Monday Blues!
- Hot Hotter Hottest! Richa Chadda's Maxim Pictures Can Make You Sweat
- Exclusive: Watch Tamanchey Full Movie On Filmibeat
Actress Richa Chadda, who will be next seen with Nikhil Dwivedi in romance-thriller Tamanchey, feels that everyone finds intimate scenes difficult. The film will see Richa and Nikhil getting cosy on-screen.
"It (love making scenes) is difficult for everyone to do. There are too many people around. It is very technical and done frame by frame. It is very difficult. Any actor always finds it hard to do an intimate scene," Richa told reporters here at the trailer launch of Tamanchey last night.
Richa's co-star Nikhil also echoes similar sentiments. "It is very difficult to shoot love making scenes. It is easy to do stunts, get beaten up and other things in a film," Nikhil said.
Tamanchey is a story of Babu (Richa Chadda) and Munna (Nikhil Dwivedi) and their twisted love story on a backdrop of gangsters, violence and crime. In this film, Richa will be seen mouthing foul dialogues.
Richa was seen in a similar avatar of 'Bholi Punjaban' in the film Fukrey. But she insists the two characters are different from each other. "I had worked on this film before Fukrey. There is no similarity between the character that I played in Fukrey and Tamanchey. The only thing that is similar is that both the girls are confident. But in this film, this woman uses her charm, sexuality to her advantage," Richa said.
The film directed by Navneet Behal is set to release on September 19. "I am always nervous before the release of any film. This film took a lot out of everybody. It was a challenging film and it was difficult for us to keep it engaging," Richa said.