- Madsaur Gang Rape Case: Swara Bhaskar, Esha Gupta, Farhan Akhtar & Others Say 'Enough Is Enough'!
- Richa Chadha Regrets Signing Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Sarbjit; Says She Felt Misused In The Film
- Daas Dev Review: This Film Is Strictly Restricted To A Few Sips!
- Richa Chadda Is A HYPOCRITE, Twitterati Hits Out For Defending Saroj Khan's Casting Couch Comments!
- Richa Chadda Defends Saroj Khan's Casting Couch Statement, Kamal Haasan Hits Out Against Her
- 3 Storeys Review: A Bowl Of Comfort Food Which Satiates Your Taste Buds With Its Engrossing Stories!
"Main Aur Charles is a film set in 1986, and my look in the film depicts that era. Considering I had no reference point on the styling I reached out to mom. She helped me with some ideas, and her accessories," said Richa.
"I was slightly clueless about how students dressed back then as well; but the style of Salwar Kameez, and long skirts were suggested by mom itself. I also used a pair of her vintage earrings from back in the day," Richa said in a statement.
The film, directed by Prawaal Raman, has been in the news off late for its setting in the 70's and 80's era.