- When Will Bollywood Reveal Its Dirty Secrets: Shruti Seth
- Sudhir Mishra's Daasdev Set To Arrive On February 16
- Was Asked To Go On Dates With Actors To Create An Image: Richa Chadha
- Cannes 2015: Richa Chadda Goes Traditional, Receives Standing Ovation
- Nirdoshi – Review
- Exclusive: Watch Tamanchey Full Movie On Filmibeat
Richa Chadha, known for playing a brave and bold girl on the big screen, recently gave an earful to two men who misbehaved with her. The actress says all women must express themselves in such situations.
Recently, the Tamanchey actress was having a great time with her friends at a gathering. Soon after the party started, Richa was followed by two men who constantly stared at her and passed lewd comments about her appearance.
Initially, Richa Chadda chose to keep mum to avoid any chaos at the party, but the situation went out of hand when one of the men clicked a photograph posing next to her and didn't even bother to take permission before doing so.
She lost her cool and gave an earful to the duo. Security personnel then intervened. Richa is livid about the incident.
"I think people forget the difference between public personality and public property. I think one must definitely speak up against such unruly and rowdy behaviour," she said in a statement.
"This is really important, especially with so much discussion on around the world about women safety, and we as public figures must set an example to let women know that they must speak up when someone crosses the line," she added.