- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
- HOT BUZZ! Priyanka Chopra To Make A Comeback In Bollywood With Aitraaz 2?
- Filmfare Awards 2016: Anil Kapoor Wins Best Supporting Actor For Dil Dhadakne Do
A road in Mumbai has been named after actress Priyanka Chopra's late father, Lt Col Ashok Chopra recently and the inauguration was done by politician Udhav Thackeray.
While, Priyanka along with her family felt proud that her father's efforts towards society were recognised, some locals of the area are reportedly not happy about the road being named after Ashok Chopra.
It has been reported that some locals asserted that the road could have been named after some freedom fighter instead of Dr. Ashok Chopra.
Moreover, people residing near Priyanka's abode also complained about a pandal being set up on the road which came up as a dead-end and the cars get jammed on the road.
It is to be mentioned, Priyanka Chopra who was busy shooting on a cruise line in Europe for the film Dil Dhadakne Do, rushed back home when she heard about her father being honoured.
Now, the news of some locals' unhappiness on the development will surely make Priyanka and her family little worried.