- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Saif Ali Khan Gets Notice From Bulgarian Govt For Wild Boar Hunting
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
Sai Ali Khan is clear about his priorities. He can act and produce, but direction is not currently on Saif Ali Khan's mind as it's not an easy task, he says.
"Direction is a lot of hard work and you don't get money. Tomorrow, if I am not a star, I will get into it. It's an interesting job, but very difficult," Saif, who is currently busy promoting his film Happy Ending told.
Sail Ali Khan says he wants to explore more as an actor before directing any films.
"I would like to do a thriller and comedies. We should do what suits us. I can't do what everyone is doing," said the 'Omkara' star.
The 44-year-old will also be seen in Kabir Khan's next film Phantom with Katrina Kaif and he says it's a "great film".
He said, "I am glad that Kabir offered me the film. It's a great film. My role is extremely different in 'Phantom'. I am extremely happy the way it has shaped up so far."
Happy Ending featuring Saif, Ileana and Govinda will release on November 21. One will also get to see Kareena Kapoor, Priety Zinta and Ileana's boyfriend in the film in a short cameo role.