- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Sacred Games Controversy: Delhi HC Says 'Actors Cannot Be Held Liable For The Dialogues'
- Netflix’s First Original Indian Series Sacred Games LEAKED Online!
- Saif Ali Khan To Team Up With Daughter Sara Ali Khan For A Movie?
- Here’s Why Sacred Games Subtitles Are Offending Congress & Hindutva Supporters
- Sacred Games Review: Netflix’s First Original Indian Series!
Actor-producer Saif Ali says that he always "loved working" with Shahrukh Khan and he has a lot of respect for the superstar.
According to reports, the 44-year-old previously said that he would prefer to play the lead in his own productions rather than play second fiddle to a big star name.
But Saif says that he doesn't have any harsh feeling for Shahrukh.
"...I have loved working with SRK whenever I have... Filmfare awards hosting...Kal Ho Na Ho... temptations tours... Seagrams ad!!!!... he is an amazing guy... he was also one of the few people at my wedding from the industry... I look up to him and he had influenced a lot of my thoughts on set...
"What I meant was I don't see myself doing a film with him unless I have a really interesting role... and most of the films he does revolve around him... and rightly so!!!," the Happy Ending actor said in a statement.
Saif also says that he is annoyed with the reports and said that King Khan's contribution to Bollywood is invaluable.
"I'm upset with the reports about SRK. I have a lot of respect for him... I have worked with him and I know what his contribution is... invaluable!!," he added.