- WOW! Why Kareena Said, ''I Appreciate Actors Like Kangana Ranaut & Nepotism Doesn't Exist''?
- HE'S THE CUTEST! A Pony-Tailed Taimur Gazing At His Dad Saif's Photo Will Melt Your Heart Right Away
- HARD TO BELIEVE! Why Saif Ali Khan Slept In A Different Room After KISSING First Wife Amrita Singh
- TOO POSSESSIVE? Kareena Kapoor Khan CRIES Every Time Saif Leaves; Even If It's For A Shoot!
- Birthday Bash! Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora & Amrita Arora Go WILD In Goa! Pictures
- IT CAN'T GET CUTER THAN THIS! Taimur Ali Khan's Play-Time With Daddy Saif Is A Priceless Moment
- SHOCKING VIDEO! Faisal Qureshi's Rant Targeting India & Saif Ali Khan Will Make Your Blood Boil!
Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan may lose his Padma honour after being charged by Mumbai court over scuffle in a restaurant.
The Government is examining a demand for taking away the Padma honour conferred on Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan following a Mumbai court framing charges against him.
RTI activist SC Agrawal had filed a complaint with the Union Home Ministry on March 14, demanding that the actor be stripped of the award conferred in 2010 as Mumbai court had framed charges against him for alleged scuffle in a restaurant.
In response to a subsequent RTI application filed to know the status of his complaint, the Home Ministry has replied to Agrawal that "the matter is under examination".
The 43-year old Khan was conferred Padma Shri in 2010 for his contribution in the field of art. However, Khan and two of his friends, Shakeel Ladak and Bilal Amrohi were charged under Section 325 (assault) and 34 (common intention) of the Indian Penal Code. It is alleged that Khan punched the nose of a South Africa-based businessman and his Father-in-law at a Colaba hotel in February 2012.