- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Sacred Games Controversy: Delhi HC Says 'Actors Cannot Be Held Liable For The Dialogues'
- Netflix’s First Original Indian Series Sacred Games LEAKED Online!
- Saif Ali Khan To Team Up With Daughter Sara Ali Khan For A Movie?
- Here’s Why Sacred Games Subtitles Are Offending Congress & Hindutva Supporters
- Sacred Games Review: Netflix’s First Original Indian Series!
In spite of Kareena playing a part, he says he is not in a hurry to work with her. Saif said, "I am not in a hurry to work with her. It would be a rare man who would like to work every time with his wife. It would be nice for me to work in a different world and then come home to meet her."
Happy Ending is directed by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna D.K and the film stars Govinda, Kalki Koechlin, Ileana D'Cruz and Ranvir Shorey in prominent roles.
Saif has had a disastrous run at the Box Office with his last few films both Bullett Raja and Humshakals failed miserably so Saif really needsHappy Ending to work if he has to escape from the flop actor tag.
The actor was aparently very comfortable doing Happy Ending as it was a romantic-comedy. He said, "It's like a comfort zone because we have worked in this world before. However, within this space we couldn't do the same thing again, we had to do something different. Directors Raj and DK have written a great script with a sense of humour. My character has ex-girlfriends and complications in life, there is another character who is his alter ego -- the double role."