- Kareena Kapoor Khan & Saif Ai Khan Feel AWFUL About Taimur Getting Clicked Wherever He Goes!
- How A 'Worried' Saif Ali Khan Helped Sara Ali Khan In Bagging Rohit Shetty- Karan Johar's Simmba!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Is Thankful To Hubby Saif Ali Khan For Being Supportive After Taimur's Birth
- Rohit Shetty: Simmba Is Very Different From Singham!
- Here's What Kareena Kapoor Wants Taimur To Become When He Grows Up!
- Radhika Apte: Online Platforms Are Much More Bold & Daring As Compared To Movies!
The bubbly actress Parineeti Chopra is disappointed to know that her film opposite Saif Ali Khan is put
on hold. The untitled venture will mark the directorial debut of Dinesh Vijan, who is also the business partner of Saif Ali Khan.
The Ishaqzaade actress is very excited to work with Saif because she is a big fan of the Chote Nawab. According to the reports, the shooting for the untitled film is getting delayed because of Saif Ali Khan's busy schedule.
Currently, Saif is shooting in London with actress Katrina Kaif for his upcoming film Phantom. After completing the shooting of Phantom, the actor will start shooting for his film Happy Ending which is been made under his home production Illuminati Films.
Actress Parineeti Chopra is geared up for the release of her next film Daawat-E-Ishq in which she is paired opposite actor Aditya Roy Kapur for the first time. The actress will clash with sister Priyanka Chopra at the box office on September 5 as Priyanka's much awaited biopic on Mary Kom will also release on the same day.