- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Sacred Games Controversy: Delhi HC Says 'Actors Cannot Be Held Liable For The Dialogues'
- Netflix’s First Original Indian Series Sacred Games LEAKED Online!
- Saif Ali Khan To Team Up With Daughter Sara Ali Khan For A Movie?
- Here’s Why Sacred Games Subtitles Are Offending Congress & Hindutva Supporters
- Sacred Games Review: Netflix’s First Original Indian Series!
The duo are celebrating their second anniversary on October 16. Yes! It's been two years since the couple are married together. Last year, Saif and Kareena had headed to Europe for their first year wedding anniversary celebrations.
A while back, the couple were rumoured that they will usher in their special day at the famous Brangelina wedding spot- Paris' Saint-Emilion. However, the Pataudi palace which was under renovation is all done and ready now. So that's the reason that these two love birds are headed towards the palace.
Saif and Kareena feels 'Home is where the heart is!' Saif said, "I'm excited about renovating the library, fixing up my grandmother's fireplace, turning the ceiling into a Zodiac night sky. There's something spiritual about the place now. Even Bebo feels so."
The list of invitees for the special occasion includes only very few close friends and family. As per sources, Saif will take a few days off from his busy schedule to be with his wife.
On work front, Saif Ali Khan is busy with his film Happy Ending with Ileana D Cruz which will hit the theaters on November 21. Kareena also has a cameo in Happy Ending.