- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
- Baaghi 2: Sajid Nadiadwala Begins 2018 With A Bang!
- Tiger Shroff: There Is Pressure In Climbing The Ladder Faster
- Tiger Shroff: After I Cut My Hair For Baaghi 2, I Couldn't See Myself In The Mirror!
- Tiger Shroff & Sajid Nadiadwala All Set For Hat-trick With Baaghi 2!
- IT'S OFFICIAL! After Bobby Deol, Kriti Sanon Joins The Cast Of Akshay Kumar's Housefull 4
Sajid Nadiadwala who was once married to Divya Bharti has clearly paid a tribute for her in his film Kick. Divya Bharti who was just 19 when she passed away suddenly on April 5, 1993 and shocked everyone after her short-lived career of four years.
She was married to Sajid at that time and until the time he re-married in 2004, every single film he made was dedicated to her.
Now Sajid has done it again throught his directorial debut Kick starring Salman and Jacqueline Fernandez. He has apparently paid a whopping 1.5 Cr for this Divya Bharti's song.
Salman Khan is seen lip-syncing the song, 'Saat samundar paar mein tere peeche-peeche aa gayee' in the film Kick. This is a very famous Viju Shah song composition from the film Vishwatma by Divya Bharti.
Sajid paid this money to Saregama to get the rights to use it in his film. He says, "I wanted that song Saat samundar in Kick. There are many memories attached to it. The song makes Kick all the more special."
"In the song Hangover my two sons Subhan and Sufyan make an appearance. So it's quite an emotional introduction into direction for me", added Sajid Khan.
Kick is making such a big roar at the box office collections and is expected to cross 100 Cr in the first week of it's release.