- Race 3 Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Unaffected, Stands Tall As A Rock!
- Remo Out! Even After Getting Poor Reviews For Race 3, Salman Khan Starts Preparing For Race 4
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Gave Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez & Daisy Shah Their Own Box Office Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Thanks To Ranbir Kapoor! Katrina Kaif Is Getting Closer To Salman Khan & Family
- Race 3 First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Is UNAFFECTED By Bad Reviews
- Ranbir Kapoor HITS BACK At Salman Khan For His Comment 'Sanjay Dutt Should Play Himself In Sanju'
Nadiadwala is shooting the film like a madman. "I've no time to sit back and enjoy any of the good things that are happening to my film. We are shooting and running to the monitor," said Sajid.
The film's song 'Jumme ki raat' featuring Salman and Jacqueline Fernandez has gone viral since its release on YouTube Friday. So far, it has been viewed by 1,367,376 viewers. Also, the film's trailer touched an 7.8 million hits by Saturday morning.
"My ADs (assistant directors) and my team tells me that the response to the first look and the first song of 'Kick' has been unprecedented. I can breathe a little easily now. I wish I had more time to enjoy what I am doing. But we have set an Eid deadline for our film's release. And we will fulfil that," he said.
In fact, Amitabh Bachchan tweeted about the trailer of Kick, comparing it with the best action films of Hollywood. "What more can I want? It's like getting the best award possible even before my film is released. To have someone of Amitji's stature saying something like this is a dream come true. I feel I've already got my biggest reward," said Nadiadwala.
The year has been fruitful for the filmmaker whose three production ventures have hit the jackpot at the box office.
"This year has been extraordinary for my production house. We released three films - 'Highway', '2 States' and 'Heropanti'. By god's grace, they all succeeded. Insha Allah, 'Kick', with which I've turned director for the first time, will be a big success," said the filmmaker.
Expectations from Salman and Kick are huge, specially since Salman's last release Jai Ho under-performed at the box office. Also, Kick releases ahead of the two other Khan superstars' new projects - Shah Rukh Khan's Happy New Year and Aamir Khan's PK.
But Nadiadwala is unfazed.
"I am looking neither backward nor ahead. I am not thinking of what Salman has done earlier and what is the competition for my film. I am only focusing on getting it right in 'Kick'," he said.