- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
Salman Khan's hit and run case has undergone a fresh twist as a witness has abandoned his previous statement given before the police.
A witness named Sachin Kadam who happens to be a security guard now stated that his previous statement recorded by police was incorrect.
"My statement that I saw Salman Khan coming out of the driver's seat and running away from the accident site is incorrect," Kadam said before the Court.
Kadam previously stated that he saw Salman coming out from the driver's seat and leaving the accident site. However, the witness failed to explain how come earlier police recorded wrong version of his statement.
Meanwhile, Public Prosecutor asserted that Kadam be declared as a 'hostile witness' as he did not support the prosecution but the court did not react on that.
Salman Khan is accused of driving his SUV onto a pavement in Bandra Sep 28, 2002, in which one person was killed and four other injured.