- Race 3 New Poster! Jacqueline Fernandez's Jessica Is 'Raw Power', Reveals Salman Khan
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Salman Khan's Co-star In Veergati, Pooja Dadwal Suffering From TB! Has No Money To Pay For Treatment
- Race 3 First Poster! Salman Khan Says 'Mera Naam Hai Sikander' & Drops A Major Hint About His Role
- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
Salman Khan's hit and run case has undergone a fresh twist as a witness has abandoned his previous statement given before the police.
A witness named Sachin Kadam who happens to be a security guard now stated that his previous statement recorded by police was incorrect.
"My statement that I saw Salman Khan coming out of the driver's seat and running away from the accident site is incorrect," Kadam said before the Court.
Kadam previously stated that he saw Salman coming out from the driver's seat and leaving the accident site. However, the witness failed to explain how come earlier police recorded wrong version of his statement.
Meanwhile, Public Prosecutor asserted that Kadam be declared as a 'hostile witness' as he did not support the prosecution but the court did not react on that.
Salman Khan is accused of driving his SUV onto a pavement in Bandra Sep 28, 2002, in which one person was killed and four other injured.