- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
The 'Khan' Khandaan made many heads turn when their sister Arpita Khan married Aayush Sharma in Falaknuma palace in Hyderabad. We got to see many Bollywood celebrities from Aamir Khan to Priyanka Chopra.
Salman Khan had taken so much care in making his sister happy. Every little detail was arranged and kept to perfection. The newly married couple just arrived back to base - Mumbai.
After the wedding celebration, the Khan family have a reception party at Taj Lands end, Bandra, Mumbai tonight. Salman Khan has invited many big wigs including PM Narendra Modi.
Many of them who couldn't attend the wedding are expected to be at this reception. Actor Ajay Devgn had tweeted earlier saying, “On my way to wish newly wedded couple Arpita and Aayush. Every girl shud get a brother like @BeingSalmanKhan."
Family members Malaika Arora Khan and her sister Amrita Arora arrived first. Actors Anil Kapoor, Boney Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor, Siddharth Malhotra, Eli Avram, Jacqueline Fernandez, Sajid Nadiadwala, Huma Qureshi with her brother Saqib Saleem were the first few to arrive.
Stars are arriving to the venue one by one slowly and the party is expected to go on till late night. Check the pics of the family and Arpita Khan arriving at the venue.
Brothers Salman Khan, Sohail Khan and Arbaaz Khan are posing with sister Arpita Khan and Aayush Sharma outside the venue of reception at Mumbai.
The wedding of the year was held at Hyderabad and the reception was at Mumbai. The bigwigs of Bollywood and politicians were all invited for this reception.
Entire Khan family are happily posing together for the shutter bugs. Arpita Khan and Aayush Sharma are planning their honeymoon. Arpita Khan is the most luckiest sister in the world to have Salman as her brother.
Farhan Akhtar arrived with his sister Zoya for the reception. Farhan Akhtar will be seen in Dil Dhadakne Do next which is a Zoya Akhtar film. The celebs who missed the wedding at Hyderabad didn't miss this event.