- Sylvester Stallone To Have A Cameo In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- Salman Khan Calls Bobby Deol 'Main Man' In Race 3! Read Details
- Race 3: Did Salman Khan Just HINT That Jacqueline Fernandez Is Playing A RAW Agent?
- Race 3 New Poster! Jacqueline Fernandez's Jessica Is 'Raw Power', Reveals Salman Khan
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Chick Magnet: Jacqueline Fernandez Tries To Cozy Up With Salman Khan At Filmfare!
Following photographers putting a ban on clicking Salman Khan's pictures at events, the actor again takes a dig at the paparazzi.
In a recent statement Salman Khan pinned the blame on the photographers and asserted that the situation on that day could have been even worse if he would not have been there.
"The situation would have been worse if I was not there. The photographers tend to climb on every one. I don't understand why do they need to come so close to take pictures. They use high digital cameras with which they can have our pictures from a distance of 30 meters at least," said Salman Khan.
The Kick actor further said, "My bouncers never manhandled them even though they always misbehaved and tend to be very aggressive."
It is to be mentioned, the controversy started when some photographers tried to take Salman's pictures at a promotional event of Kick but allegedly turned aggressive after which Salman's bodyguards reportedly pushed them back.
After this incident, the photographers fraternity decided to put a ban on clicking Salman's pictures as they felt Salman was too rude in his approach.
However this ban does not seem to bother Sallu Bhai much as he said, "I am very happy that the photographers have banned me and I hope that they stand by their decision. In spite of knowing that they will not survive they have taken this decision."
well, it seems this controversy between Salman Khan and the paparazzi will go a long way.