- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
Salman Khan took time off from his sister, Arpita Khan's wedding preparations and made an appearance in Jodhpur court today for the hearing of his 1998 blackbuck poaching case.
Last week the Supreme Court had reserved order on the case and today apparently the identification parade is likely to take place.
This incident took place during the shooting of Hum Saath Saath Hai in Rajasthan. Blackbuck is an endangered animal and is held in great relevance in the Hindu religion.
Salman Khan got convicted and sentenced to one year and five years jail term in two separate cases of poaching, one of two Chinkaras at Bhawad and the other of one blackbuck at Ghoda Farm (Mathania) on the intervening night of September 26-27, 1998 and September 28-29, 1998 respectively.
In 2007, he approached the High Court seeking a stay on his conviction by a trial court so that he could file a fresh application for a British visa. As of now 10 prosecution witnesses have been produced in the court for cross examination in relation to the poaching cases of the two blackbucks.
Will this trial affect his sister's wedding or will Salman be let to go free. Watch this space to know what happens.