- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
- Salman Khan To Play A Villain In Race 3? Read Details
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Race 3! Salman Khan Begins The Countdown To The Film's Release By Revealing The Official Logo
- Aditya Narayan Accident Case: Singer Granted Bail; Trolls Say 'He Is Salman’s First Driving Student'
- Mental Hai Kya: Salman Khan MIFFED, Kareena Kapoor REJECTS Kangana Ranaut Starrer Owing To N*dity
- 3 Storeys Review: A Bowl Of Comfort Food Which Satiates Your Taste Buds With Its Engrossing Stories!
Salman Khan is busy planning sister Arpita's wedding but still he made time for his rakhi sister, Shweta Rohira who got married to Pulkit Samrat, the actor who rose to fame from the serial, "Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi".
Pulkit got married to his long time girlfriend on November 3rd in Goa and Salman ensured to make his presence felt at his rakhi sister's wedding.
Pulkit revealed the story of how she became his rakhi sister, he said that as a kid, Rohira apparently gate-crashed the actor's house and said she would want to tie a rakhi.
He said, "Bhai came down and asked her, 'Are you serious about tying a rakhi?' His only condition was if you want to tie a rakhi, you will have to tie it for life, as he believes in keeping relationships going. He said to her, 'If you can't do that, don't do it.' Since then, she ties him a rakhi every year."
When the Fukrey start first met his wife she was working as a freelance journalist, he said, "She is a Sindhi girl from Mumbai who is running her own boutique, but when we first met, she was a freelance journalist who had come to interview me while I was doing Kyunki... We became friends and then started seeing each other. Marriage is only a certificate. We are already married for life."
Well, let's wish the couple a happy married life.