- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
Salman Khan is busy planning sister Arpita's wedding but still he made time for his rakhi sister, Shweta Rohira who got married to Pulkit Samrat, the actor who rose to fame from the serial, "Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi".
Pulkit got married to his long time girlfriend on November 3rd in Goa and Salman ensured to make his presence felt at his rakhi sister's wedding.
Pulkit revealed the story of how she became his rakhi sister, he said that as a kid, Rohira apparently gate-crashed the actor's house and said she would want to tie a rakhi.
He said, "Bhai came down and asked her, 'Are you serious about tying a rakhi?' His only condition was if you want to tie a rakhi, you will have to tie it for life, as he believes in keeping relationships going. He said to her, 'If you can't do that, don't do it.' Since then, she ties him a rakhi every year."
When the Fukrey start first met his wife she was working as a freelance journalist, he said, "She is a Sindhi girl from Mumbai who is running her own boutique, but when we first met, she was a freelance journalist who had come to interview me while I was doing Kyunki... We became friends and then started seeing each other. Marriage is only a certificate. We are already married for life."
Well, let's wish the couple a happy married life.