- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
Salman Khan is not an actor who does sequels. Dabangg was an exception. However, it looks like the actor is coming out of his 'no sequel' policy. He will be soon seen in the sequel to his super hit Kick.
According to sources close to the project, Kick, directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, which is Salman's highest grosser to date, may write out its sequel sooner than expected.
Kick has become the highest grosser of Salman's career. It has so far accrued a total box-office collection of Rs.234 Cr. Salman beat his own record of his earlier film Ek Tha Tiger which netted Rs.188 Cr worldwide.
"Sajid is now being told by his distributors and friends to carry the story forward into a sequel because it makes a lot of business sense," a source said.
Nadiadwala debuted as director in Salman Khan's Kick. He is busy with productions right now.
"It's been a tremendous year for me. God has been kind. 'Kick' became far bigger than we imagined. And it's all because of Salman's star-power. I don't know whether I can direct again for a while. My hands are full with productions. I don't deny there is a growing demand to direct again. All I can say is, wait and watch," said Nadiadwala.
Released in July this year, Kick also featured Randeep Hooda, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Jacqueline Fernandez.