- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is a generous actor who has done a lot for the underprivileged kids and many other needy people through his NGO Being Human. And today in spite of all that, the actor got booked by the police in Maharashtra for allegedly hurting the religious sentiments of a community.
The 48-year-old actor was booked under IPC Section 295A (deliberate and malicious acts, intended to outrage religious feelings of any class by insulting its religion or religious beliefs) on the basis of a complaint lodged by one Mohammad Asim Mohammad Arif, a city resident, police said.
According to the complainant, Khan's NGO Being Human had recently organised a fashion show in Mumbai where a model walked down the ramp wearing a T-shirt on which a word was inscribed in Arabic. This hurt the religious sentiment of Muslim community, Arif claimed.
Investigating Officer Dilip Chavan confirmed receiving the complaint and said a probe was on. "We are investigating the case. The complainant has provided a video clipping of the fashion show," he said.
It is sad to see a noble cause by the actor getting embroiled into a controversy. There has been no statement regarding this from Salman Khan, so it is yet to see how this case will proceed.