- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
Bollywood actor Salman Khan is facing charges of hunting endangered species of blackbuck and the case has been under process.
Salman Khan was served with a notice by Supreme Court as Rajasthan government challenged the High court for its decision to stay his conviction regarding the blackbuck poaching case.
Against the Rajasthan government's plea, Salman submitted an affidavit to the Supreme Court asking for stay on the conviction.
Salman Khan justified his plea on professional grounds stating that he is required to travel across the world quite frequently in connection to his work.
However, Salman feels that he has always been treated as an ordinary citizen by the courts as he has never been granted any special privilege.
Salman in the affidavit stated that he has been one of the highest tax payers and the High court stayed his conviction for his professional purpose as his works bring foreign exchange to the country.
Salman Khan was accussed of hunting a blackbuck in 1998 while shooting for the film Hum Saath Saath Hai.