- Race 3 New Poster! Jacqueline Fernandez's Jessica Is 'Raw Power', Reveals Salman Khan
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Salman Khan's Co-star In Veergati, Pooja Dadwal Suffering From TB! Has No Money To Pay For Treatment
- Race 3 First Poster! Salman Khan Says 'Mera Naam Hai Sikander' & Drops A Major Hint About His Role
- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
- Chick Magnet: Jacqueline Fernandez Tries To Cozy Up With Salman Khan At Filmfare!
Salman Khan might be kicked about his film release today but not when it comes to his hit and run case. The 2002 hit and run case has been haunting Salman Khan for ten years.
The hearing of the hit and run case of Salman Khan has been adjourned till August 21. The actor's lawyer has filed an exemption stating that Salman Khan's presence is not required as there were no witness deposing today.
The case was earlier adjourned to July 25 due to the reason that the witnesses were untracable though they were ready for examination.
Salman Khan if convicted would get a jail term of 10 years. Till now, 11 witnesses have been examined and one turned hostile.
Salman has also been accused of getting celebrity treatment and being questioned for his absence during the case trail. He has skipped 82 out of 90 court trails till now.
If he can go around to promote his film Kick why can't he come for a court trail? Social activist Santosh Daundkar has filed a court petition questioning his inappropriate favour given to this actor.
A police officer gave this inside information that it is not the police's responsibility to assure the presence of the accused but the court's responsibility to send them the notice.
What ever it is the Dabangg star is just happy about his new film Kick getting good response.