- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
Salman Khan might be kicked about his film release today but not when it comes to his hit and run case. The 2002 hit and run case has been haunting Salman Khan for ten years.
The hearing of the hit and run case of Salman Khan has been adjourned till August 21. The actor's lawyer has filed an exemption stating that Salman Khan's presence is not required as there were no witness deposing today.
The case was earlier adjourned to July 25 due to the reason that the witnesses were untracable though they were ready for examination.
Salman Khan if convicted would get a jail term of 10 years. Till now, 11 witnesses have been examined and one turned hostile.
Salman has also been accused of getting celebrity treatment and being questioned for his absence during the case trail. He has skipped 82 out of 90 court trails till now.
If he can go around to promote his film Kick why can't he come for a court trail? Social activist Santosh Daundkar has filed a court petition questioning his inappropriate favour given to this actor.
A police officer gave this inside information that it is not the police's responsibility to assure the presence of the accused but the court's responsibility to send them the notice.
What ever it is the Dabangg star is just happy about his new film Kick getting good response.