- Race 3 New Poster! Freddy Daruwala Turns Out To Be A 'Bad Guy' In This Salman Khan Film
- MOGUL: Akshay's COLD WAR With Salman To Get Worse; Bhushan Feels Khan Is A Bigger Star Than Kumar?
- Dus Ka Dum: What Took Them So Long To Be Back & Why The Makers Chose Salman Khan As The Host?
- Difficult To Match Madhuri: Salman Khan Reacts To Jacqueline's 'Ek Do Teen' & Ends Up Being SLAMMED
- Race 3 New Poster! Daisy Shah Is 'Sizzling Sanjana', Tweets Salman Khan
- Sylvester Stallone To Have A Cameo In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- Chick Magnet: Jacqueline Fernandez Tries To Cozy Up With Salman Khan At Filmfare!
Bollywood actor Salman Khan is appeared in Mumbai court in connection with 2002 hit-and-run case today.
Yet another witness testified in the case today. Ramashray Pandey, the owner of a dairy near the accident site said that he was not sure if it is was Salman Khan who drove the car becasue his view was blocked.
"When Salman got down from the car I saw the car and did not see anybody in the front seat," he said in court, adding, "The driver's side of the car was already open."
Three eyewitnesses had testified before the court and identified the actor in May. Salman Khan was present on May 6, on the day of hearing, when one eye witness testified that he was the one who was driving with the influence of alcohol who ran away from the site.
The witness, who was injured in the accident, had claimed that he saw Salman getting out from the driver's side of the Toyota Land Cruiser. Salman Khan's lawyers say that he was not the driver of that vehicle.
One person was killed and four others hurt in the September 2002, hit-and-run case where Salman Khan was alleged to be driving the vehicle.
Salman Khan originally faced lesser trail for rash driving and negligence but now if he gets convicted he will get upto ten years of imprisonment.