- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- Fans INSULT Katrina Kaif In Vancouver, Say 'Don't Wan't A Picture With You; Only Waiting For Salman'
In a major set back to Salman Khan, a witness testified against the actor in the '2002 hit-and-run case' in the court on Thursday. The witness said that he saw the actor at the steering wheel of his car at the hotel's parking lot.
However, the witness contradicted his statement while being cross examined. The second witness who had taken the injured to the hospital said that he saw the crowd around the actor's car and people screaming at the actor to come out of his vehicle.
The hearing in the case couldn't proceed after the police could not produce 63 original case related documents which went missing for a while.
Kalpesh Verma, the witness who worked as the hotel JW Marriot's parking assitant in 2002 while examined by Pradip Gharat, special public prosecutor said, "As Salman sat in the driver's seat, he gave me Rs. 500 as tip. Kamal Khan sat in the back seat of the car behind Salman."
However, when defence lawyer Shrikant Shivade asked him if Kamal Khan was sitting at the left side of the vehicle, Kalpeshs' answer was affirmative which implies that Salman Khan was not at the steering wheel.
With one person killed and four others injured this September 28, 2002 accident case is on trail over 12 years. Salman Khan was present at the court throughout the hearing and the case has been adjourned to November 5.