- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
Actor Salman Khan's hit and run case had a twist when the original case papers mysteriously went missing some time back.
However, the case now has a re-twist as the original papers have been recovered now by the police.
The original case papers and the case diary of Salman Khan's hit and run case were traceless from August 21, following which the Court ordered police to dig out the papers within September 12.
However, the papers have been found at the office of an inspector. With the papers been found at the disposal of a cop himself, fingers were obvious to raise towards the police.
Nevertheless, police stated that the inspector's junior staff kept the papers in the room and it was not a deliberate act.
"We are going to fix the responsibilty of the persons in the incident in our inquiry report. There was no ulterior motive behind it but as they handled the sensitive case papers casually, they should action for their negligence," an officer was quoted.
Next hearing for Salman's hit and run case is on September 12th.