- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
- Salman Khan To Play A Villain In Race 3? Read Details
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Race 3! Salman Khan Begins The Countdown To The Film's Release By Revealing The Official Logo
- Aditya Narayan Accident Case: Singer Granted Bail; Trolls Say 'He Is Salman’s First Driving Student'
- Mental Hai Kya: Salman Khan MIFFED, Kareena Kapoor REJECTS Kangana Ranaut Starrer Owing To N*dity
Actor Salman Khan's hit and run case had a twist when the original case papers mysteriously went missing some time back.
However, the case now has a re-twist as the original papers have been recovered now by the police.
The original case papers and the case diary of Salman Khan's hit and run case were traceless from August 21, following which the Court ordered police to dig out the papers within September 12.
However, the papers have been found at the office of an inspector. With the papers been found at the disposal of a cop himself, fingers were obvious to raise towards the police.
Nevertheless, police stated that the inspector's junior staff kept the papers in the room and it was not a deliberate act.
"We are going to fix the responsibilty of the persons in the incident in our inquiry report. There was no ulterior motive behind it but as they handled the sensitive case papers casually, they should action for their negligence," an officer was quoted.
Next hearing for Salman's hit and run case is on September 12th.