- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
Actor Salman Khan's hit and run case has underwent a new twist as the case diaries containing the original documents in regard to the case has gone missing.
The Court expressed discontent on the documents going missing and strictly instructed police to trace out the papers by September 12th.
Kick superstar Salman Khan's hit and run case has become a roller coaster ride as police earlier informed the court that only seven out of the 63 original statements of the witnesses were missing but now they admitted that the entire case diary is missing.
However, the original copies of the documents are available which police claims to be sufficient to keep the case running, but Salman's lawyer argued that original papers are mandatory to be produced before the court.
According to police, the papers went missing after the case was shifted from Magistrate's Court to Sessions Court when charges of culpable homicide not amounting to murder was added in the case.
Well, it is hard to tell whether this twist in the case will act in favour of Kick star Salman Khan or against him.
It is to be mentioned, if Salman is found guilty in the hit and run case, the actor may be imposed with 10 years of jail.
It is to recall, Salman Khan has been accused of running his car over some people sleeping on the footpath on September 28, 2002, killing one and injuring four others.