- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
Salman Khan is flying high with his recent success of the film Kick at the Box Office. The actor has never shown any interest earlier in making any sequels to any of his films. But the latest buzz is that Salman is very keen to do a sequel on Kick.
However, Sajid Nadiadwala who debuted as a director with this film has no intentions of making any sequel to his film Kick.
Sajid Nadiadwala says, "Right now I am completely exhausted. Direction along with 3-4 productions every year is not possible for me. So as far as I'm concerned I am not directing another film for at least 8 years. Unless Salman has his way."
Salman Khan who persuaded Sajid to direct the film earlier, is also doing the same now to direct a sequel on Kick. He feels that his devil character in Kick is something which can be easily made into sequels.
A source says, "Salman Khan films have never been made into sequles ever before, no matter how successful the film is. He was always opposed to that idea. Sajid's movie Judwaa although was a good one to be made into sequel, he didn't do it till date. Salman Khan is now keen on making Kick sequel."
Salman Khan has his ways always, right readers???