- Chick Magnet: Jacqueline Fernandez Tries To Cozy Up With Salman Khan At Filmfare!
- Amy Jackson To Star Opposite Salman Khan?
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Come Together For Kick 2?
- WOW! Guess Which Hollywood Stunt Specialist Is Roped In For Salman Khan's Sultan?
- Ahmed Khan Chooses Tiger Shroff Over His Bestfriend Shahid Kapoor
- Video: Jacqueline Fernandez Works Out Like A Monster
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Varun Dhawan-John Abraham Undergo Police Combat Training
- Salman Khan Got Bail: 10 Dialogues Of The Actor That Fits The Bill
- Jacqueline Fernandez Tops Times Celebex List
- Jacqueline Fernandez To Do Item Number In Salman Khan's Hero
- IIFA Awards 2015 Complete Nominations List Revealed
Salman Khan starrer Kick has finally entered the 100 crore club and thanks to this movie now Salman has managed to create a new record of being the first actor to have the most number of 100 crore films and the record number is seven. Kick Box Office collection has crossed Rs 100 crores.
Trade expert Taran Adarsh tweeted, "With #Kick racing towards ₹ 100 cr mark, Salman Khan is the first actor to have the *maximum* 100 cr grossers to his credit: 7 films!" and true to his words Kick has helped Salman bag this big title. Trade expert Taran also tweeted, "Salman Khan ₹ 100 cr grossers: #EkThaTiger, #Dabangg2, #Bodyguard, #Dabangg, #Ready, #JaiHo and now #Kick [heading towards it]. 7 films!"
A few years ago, though Salman was big celebrity and big superstar, he was going through a rather lull time when it came to movies. He wasn't doing the best of the movies and it was affecting his stardom and as soon as Salman realized this, he stopped doing movies for friendship and took charge of his career, which led to movies like Wanted and Ready, there took an exciting turn to Salman's career.
And since then, Salman never had to look back and has been part of the biggest grossing films in the history of Bollywood. If you make a list of the highest grossing films in Bollywood then out of the top ten, Salman Khan's four films feature in it, SRK's two films, Aamir's two films, Hrithik's one film and Ranbir's one film, making Salman Khan lead the chart here as well.
Eid has always been lucky for Salman Khan and this Eid has helped push Salman's Kick into the 100 crore club. Here is a list of seven Bollywood films of Salman Khan that has grossed Rs 100 crores there by making Salman Khan hold the record of having seven 100 crore films in Bollywood to his credit.
Ek Tha Tiger
Salman, Katrina starrer Ek Tha Tiger's worldwide Box Office Collection was Rs 310 Crores.
Salman, Sonakshi starrer Dabangg 2's worldwide Box Office Collection was Rs 251 Crores.
Salman, Kareena starrer Bodyguard's worldwide Box Office Collection was Rs 230 Crores.
Salman, Sonakshi Sinha starrer Dabangg's worldwide Box Office Collection was Rs 215 Crores.
Salman, Asin starrer Ready's Box Office Collection in the domestic market was Rs 120 Crores.
Jai Ho according to Salman Khan was a Rs 126 Crore flop film.
Salman Khan's latest film Kick has just crossed the Rs 100 Crore mark and helped Salman create a new record in Bollywood.