- MOGUL: Akshay's COLD WAR With Salman To Get Worse; Bhushan Feels Khan Is A Bigger Star Than Kumar?
- Dus Ka Dum: What Took Them So Long To Be Back & Why The Makers Chose Salman Khan As The Host?
- Difficult To Match Madhuri: Salman Khan Reacts To Jacqueline's 'Ek Do Teen' & Ends Up Being SLAMMED
- Race 3 New Poster! Daisy Shah Is 'Sizzling Sanjana', Tweets Salman Khan
- Sylvester Stallone To Have A Cameo In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- Salman Khan Calls Bobby Deol 'Main Man' In Race 3! Read Details
- INSIDE PICS! Salman Khan's Brother-In-Law Aayush Sharma Throws A Party For Double Celebration
While, Salman Khan has planned an extravagant arrangement for Arpita's wedding, the superstar will reportedly add colour to the party in his own 'towel dance' style.
It has been reported that Salman Khan will present a performance in his famous 'towel dance' style from the movie Mujhse Shaadi Karoge at his sister's wedding. Not just Salman, reports suggest that other two brothers, Arbaaz Khan and Sohail Khan will also offer some performances in their own styles and that will certainly add more glamour to the event.
Salman and his family has planned a grand arrangement for Arpita's wedding at Hyderabad on November 18. It has been reported that the per day fare for the venue that has been booked for the event is around Rs 1 crore and it has been booked from November 13th to 22nd.
While, the bride and groom will reach the venue on a chariot which will be guarded by 50 personnel, around 600 bouncers have been deployed at the venue to prevent any chaos.
Well, it's Salman Khan's sister Arpita Khan's wedding and it certainly deserves all the glamour and extravaganza.