- Dus Ka Dum: What Took Them So Long To Be Back & Why The Makers Chose Salman Khan As The Host?
- Difficult To Match Madhuri: Salman Khan Reacts To Jacqueline's 'Ek Do Teen' & Ends Up Being SLAMMED
- Race 3 New Poster! Daisy Shah Is 'Sizzling Sanjana', Tweets Salman Khan
- Sylvester Stallone To Have A Cameo In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- Salman Khan Calls Bobby Deol 'Main Man' In Race 3! Read Details
- Race 3: Did Salman Khan Just HINT That Jacqueline Fernandez Is Playing A RAW Agent?
- Madhuri Dixit Is REALLY ANGRY; Here's Why She Is Ignoring Jacqueline Fernandez's Messages
Salman Khan is currently busy promoting his much anticipated upcoming flick Kick and recently the star along with his team made an appearance before media regarding the release of the song 'Jumme ki raat' from the movie Kick.
Trailer of Salman Khan's Kick received great response soon it was launched and now Salman reveals what actually gives him a kick.
When asked what actually gives the star a kick, Salman Khan said, "Whenever anyone puts me down I get the kick of proving him or her wrong and whenever anyone praises me I get the kick to try getting even more praises."
The Kick star Salman Khan who calls himself as brother for guys and darling for girls further revealed about his craze.
Salman Khan whose increasing bonding with co-star Jacqueline Fernandez has been generating much buzz says that he is a big fan of Jacqueline and he likes everything about her.
"I am a fan of Jacqueline's eyes, smile, figure, attire and I like everything about her," said the Dabangg hero.
Salman also mentioned working out in gym and yoga and the song 'Jumma chumma de de' in the list of his craze.
Salman Khan's upcoming flick Kick is set to release on July 25th.