- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
Salman Khan is currently busy promoting his much anticipated upcoming flick Kick and recently the star along with his team made an appearance before media regarding the release of the song 'Jumme ki raat' from the movie Kick.
Trailer of Salman Khan's Kick received great response soon it was launched and now Salman reveals what actually gives him a kick.
When asked what actually gives the star a kick, Salman Khan said, "Whenever anyone puts me down I get the kick of proving him or her wrong and whenever anyone praises me I get the kick to try getting even more praises."
The Kick star Salman Khan who calls himself as brother for guys and darling for girls further revealed about his craze.
Salman Khan whose increasing bonding with co-star Jacqueline Fernandez has been generating much buzz says that he is a big fan of Jacqueline and he likes everything about her.
"I am a fan of Jacqueline's eyes, smile, figure, attire and I like everything about her," said the Dabangg hero.
Salman also mentioned working out in gym and yoga and the song 'Jumma chumma de de' in the list of his craze.
Salman Khan's upcoming flick Kick is set to release on July 25th.