- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Salman Khan's Co-star In Veergati, Pooja Dadwal Suffering From TB! Has No Money To Pay For Treatment
- Race 3 First Poster! Salman Khan Says 'Mera Naam Hai Sikander' & Drops A Major Hint About His Role
- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
- Salman Khan To Play A Villain In Race 3? Read Details
- Remember 'Maine Pyar Kiya' Actress Bhagyashree? She's Now Holidaying In Greece!
Salman Khan is one Bollywood actor whose love life has always been a subject of interest for all his fans and media.
Although, currently Salman Khan is believed to be single, the actor has written a love letter which is certainly a rare thing to come across.
It's 25th anniversary of Salman Khan's debut blockbuster Maine Pyar Kiya and in this occasion, Sallu Bhai shared a touching love letter. However, this love letter is not addressed to anyone specific, but to millions of his fans.
The letter written by Salman Khan begins with the actor thanking his fans for accepting him and liking his films while, he also assures his fans that his forthcoming movies will be of sheer quality.
Recalling the success of Maine Pyar Kiya and the love he has been getting after his debut, Salman Khan urges his fans to keep loving him as he feels that the day his fans stop loving him, his career would end.
Now, read the letter by yourself and you will surely appreciate Salman Khan's words.