- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
Salman Khan is in Canada to promote his film Dr. Cabbie. Salman Khan is visiting Canada after ten years and he kept the Indian crowd totally enthralled by his performance.
Yes! Sallu bhai made the crowd go beserk by singing three of his songs from his movie Kick. Salman rocked the Toronto's Indian population at the Silvercity multiplex in Brampton.
The cast of his film Dr. Cabbie, Vinay Virmani, Kunal Nayyar and Katirna Kaif's sister Izabelle were seen at the event along with Salman Khan. The leading lady of the film Adrianne Palicki was missing in action, reasons known only to her.
Sources from the Dr. Cabbie team says, "The crowd went crazy when Salman entered the venue. Fans went hysterical."
Izabelle was greeted by Salman Khan saying, "The little girl that I knew has become a big girl now." Salman Khan said Vinay Virmani is too good in the film Dr. Cabbie. He also told Vinay, "I'm taking you to Bollywood with me."
Salman Khan was visibly happy and apparently asked the actor what does he want, Vinay promptly asked Salman to sing on stage.
An eyewitness to the incident says, "Salman initially turned down the request pleading he wasn't prepared to perform. But Vinay insisted, arguing that Bhai can't let down his fans. Salman then took to the mike and sang three songs from Kick one after another. The crowds went berserk."
"We've never seen him so relaxed at an event before. He was not scheduled to sing. But he sang three songs and sang them like he had rehearsed for weeks", a close friend of the actor said.