- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- Fans INSULT Katrina Kaif In Vancouver, Say 'Don't Wan't A Picture With You; Only Waiting For Salman'
Salman Khan's sister Arpita Khan is getting married to her boyfriend Ayush Sharma at the Falaknuma palace
in Hyderabad on November 18.
As if the lavish wedding which will cost a whopping one crore a day at the palace is not enough, Salman Khan has made sure that there will also be a grand reception at a five-star hotel in Mumbai on November 21.
The Khan family is making sure that their sister gets a perfect wedding. Arpita Khan sister of Sohail, Arbaaz and Salman Khan, is closest to Salman.
Salman Khan is personally looking after every detail for the wedding to give a memorable one for his sister. The reception which will be in Mumbai on November 21 will witness the who's who of the Bollywood industry.
Arpita Khan's wedding will be a grand affair which the family and close friends will be attending. Salman Khan's apartment complex in Bandra, galaxy apartments has already been lit up and decorated in anticipation of the wedding.
They are all gearing up for the wedding. The wedding invitee list is a big surprise and reports are that Salman Khan has invited Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone and Hrithik Roshan.
South film industry's big wigs like Kamal Haasan, Chiranjeevi, Venkatesh, Suresh Babu have also been invited. Salman Khan has personally invited Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Amitabh Bachchan too.
This grand wedding is one which is awaited by many.