- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
All the wedding pics, reception pics, celebrities leaving for the wedding, arriving after the wedding everything has been seen and enjoyed. The fans got to know every little detail of the events that happened at Arpita's wedding and reception.
The emotional part of the whole celebration was when the 'bidaai of the bride' happened. Father of Arpita Khan, Salim Khan was the most emotional and he cried.
In an interview to a leading daily, Salim Khan said about his advise to his daughter, "Love and respect your in-laws as much as you have loved and respected your own family and parents. There should not be any distinction in that."
Also admitting the fact that he cries, Salim Khan said, "When you bring up a child, especially a daughter, for so many years and when she leaves your house, you feel so emotional that it is natural for you to start crying. The same thing happened to me when Alvira had got married. It had to happen with Arpita too."
Although Sallu bhai has gifted an apartment which is at stones throw from their Galaxy gaiety complex, Salim Khan feels that life is a vaccum after Arpita Khan's wedding.
The wedding which turned many heads will be talked about for a long time for sure, we guess!