- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- Will Salman Khan's Race 3 Ever Reach Rs 200 Crore Mark At The Box Office In Its First Week?
- Post Race 3 Success, Rakhi Sawant & Arshi Khan Demand Rs 5 Crore From Salman Khan; Here’s Why!
- Amid Cold War, Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Salman Khan; Says He Made MISTAKES & Paid A Price For It!
- I Was Praised & Salman Khan Was Told He Shouldn't Come In Front Of Me: Govinda's Shocking Comment
- Hey Salman Khan! Here's Why Sanjay Dutt Did Not Play His Older Self In Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan's sister Arpita Khan is all set to tie the knot with her boyfriend Aayush Sharma. The wedding venue is Royal Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad. Many have witnessed celebrity weddings but when it comes to Salman Khan, sky is the limit.
Arpita Khan will be marrying her boyfriend Aayush Sharma on November 18, 2014 in Hyderabad where all the VIPs of India would be attending.
The invitee list is filled with the names of politians, cinema actors, businessmen and other influential people. Though the names are not yet revealed or finalized till now, it is sure that Salman Khan has invited Kamal Hassan, Vijay, Chiranjeevi, Venkatesh, Suresh Babu from the South film industry.
From Bollywood he is expected to invite Aamir Khan, Ajay Devgn, Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Akshay Kumar among others. We still wonder if he will end up inviting Shahrukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan.
While Salman Khan and family have invited Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the wedding, we are sure that this high-profile wedding will witness major action on November 18.
Salman Khan has booked Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad for two days which costs a whooping two crores.
When it comes to his sister, Salman Khan will do anything.