- EXCLUSIVE: Thanks To Ranbir Kapoor! Katrina Kaif Is Getting Closer To Salman Khan & Family
- Race 3 First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Is UNAFFECTED By Bad Reviews
- Ranbir Kapoor HITS BACK At Salman Khan For His Comment 'Sanjay Dutt Should Play Himself In Sanju'
- Race 3 Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection: This Salman Khan Film Scores Big!
- The Fate Of New Shows Are Out! Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum Gets Lesser Ratings Than Bigg Boss!
- Drop Everything Else & Check Out These Race 3 Dialogues That You Can Use In Your Daily Life!
While the 'Khan' khandaan is awaiting their sister Arpita Khan's wedding on November 18, fans of Salman Khan are eager to know every single detail about the wedding.
Arpita Khan will marry her beau Ayush Sharma in Hyderabad at the Falaknuma palace. It costs around a crore a day and Salman and family have booked it for two days.
Some of the industry's big wigs from both South and North are expected to attend the wedding. Rumours were that Salman Khan is splurging money for his sister's wedding.
It was also said that the wedding invitation is gold-plated. However, squashing all those rumours, Arpita Khan had clarified in her Twitter account asking people to stop spreading rumours about her wedding and let her enjoy her moment of life.
The pics of her wedding invitation are here and it is not gold-plated, rather it is gold letter embossed. It looks absolutely stunning with floral pattern.
From PM Narendra Modi to Kamal Haasan and Amitabh Bachchan eveyone has been invited. There will be a grand reception at Mumbai as well on November 21.
The wedding invitation is sent to everyone specially with Dates. Have a look at it.
Read Arpita Khan's Tweet here
I would appreciate it if people let us celebrate the occasion according to what we like not according to the extravagance they expect.— Arpita S Khan (@khanarpita) October 30, 2014