- Dus Ka Dum: What Took Them So Long To Be Back & Why The Makers Chose Salman Khan As The Host?
- Difficult To Match Madhuri: Salman Khan Reacts To Jacqueline's 'Ek Do Teen' & Ends Up Being SLAMMED
- Race 3 New Poster! Daisy Shah Is 'Sizzling Sanjana', Tweets Salman Khan
- Sylvester Stallone To Have A Cameo In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- Salman Khan Calls Bobby Deol 'Main Man' In Race 3! Read Details
- Race 3: Did Salman Khan Just HINT That Jacqueline Fernandez Is Playing A RAW Agent?
- Race 3 New Poster! Jacqueline Fernandez's Jessica Is 'Raw Power', Reveals Salman Khan
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Salman Khan's Co-star In Veergati, Pooja Dadwal Suffering From TB! Has No Money To Pay For Treatment
- Race 3 First Poster! Salman Khan Says 'Mera Naam Hai Sikander' & Drops A Major Hint About His Role
- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
- Chick Magnet: Jacqueline Fernandez Tries To Cozy Up With Salman Khan At Filmfare!
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan who is now holding the record of giving seven back to back hits says that there is no formula of making hit movies.
Salman Khan who is currently reigning the Box Office with his already Rs 100 crore earned Kick asserted that film-makers should focus more on the content of the movie rather than the predictions of reaching 100 crore club.
"There is no guarantee of any movie being a super-duper hit or a flop. There is no formula. Best of the directors, producers and actors have failed miserably," said the Kick superstar, Salman Khan.
The actor further said that the success of a film depends only on the reaction of the audience on the first day of the film's release and no amount of promotion or prediction can help the film becoming a hit or a flop.
"When people talk about numbers, they are very generous and say this movie will cross Rs 300 crores, Rs 400 crores or even Rs 500 crores. But then the films are big disasters. It does not make any sense to me at all. How can you predict the number of people who will go and watch the film. Till the time you do not concentrate on content, you cannot achieve those numbers," said Salman Khan.
Check slider to have a look at the seven consecutive hits that Salman Khan gave recently...
The 2009 action-thriller Wanted directed by Prabhu Deva stars Salman Khan and Ayesha Takia. It was a remake of a Telugu film Pokiri. The film did super at the Box Office and became the second highest grossing Bollywood film of 2009.
Starring Salman and Sonakshi Sinha, Dabangg broke several Box Office records and became the highest opening week grossing Bollywood film of 2010.
Another hit film by Salman Khan was Ready which was again remake of a Telugu film. Directed by Anees Bazmee Salman was paired with Asin and the film became highest grossing Bollywood movie of 2011.
The sequel Dabangg 2 also became a super hit with the same pairing of Salman and Sonakshi. The 2012 flick became the fifth highest grossing Bollywood film of all time in India and world wide.
Ek Tha Tiger
Ek Tha Tiger starring Salman and Katrina Kaif turned out to be a block buster of 2012. the film holds the record of being the fourth highest grossing Bollywood film of all time.
Jai Ho starring Salman and Daisy Shah is a 2014 action drama directed by Sohail Khan. Although Jai Ho could not impress the audience as compared to Salman's other films but the film managed to enter the 100 crore club.
Salman's latest film Kick starring Jacqueline Fernandez in opposite is currently reigning the Box Office and has already crossed Rs 100 crore within the first five days.