- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan who is now holding the record of giving seven back to back hits says that there is no formula of making hit movies.
Salman Khan who is currently reigning the Box Office with his already Rs 100 crore earned Kick asserted that film-makers should focus more on the content of the movie rather than the predictions of reaching 100 crore club.
"There is no guarantee of any movie being a super-duper hit or a flop. There is no formula. Best of the directors, producers and actors have failed miserably," said the Kick superstar, Salman Khan.
The actor further said that the success of a film depends only on the reaction of the audience on the first day of the film's release and no amount of promotion or prediction can help the film becoming a hit or a flop.
"When people talk about numbers, they are very generous and say this movie will cross Rs 300 crores, Rs 400 crores or even Rs 500 crores. But then the films are big disasters. It does not make any sense to me at all. How can you predict the number of people who will go and watch the film. Till the time you do not concentrate on content, you cannot achieve those numbers," said Salman Khan.
Check slider to have a look at the seven consecutive hits that Salman Khan gave recently...
The 2009 action-thriller Wanted directed by Prabhu Deva stars Salman Khan and Ayesha Takia. It was a remake of a Telugu film Pokiri. The film did super at the Box Office and became the second highest grossing Bollywood film of 2009.
Starring Salman and Sonakshi Sinha, Dabangg broke several Box Office records and became the highest opening week grossing Bollywood film of 2010.
Another hit film by Salman Khan was Ready which was again remake of a Telugu film. Directed by Anees Bazmee Salman was paired with Asin and the film became highest grossing Bollywood movie of 2011.
The sequel Dabangg 2 also became a super hit with the same pairing of Salman and Sonakshi. The 2012 flick became the fifth highest grossing Bollywood film of all time in India and world wide.
Ek Tha Tiger
Ek Tha Tiger starring Salman and Katrina Kaif turned out to be a block buster of 2012. the film holds the record of being the fourth highest grossing Bollywood film of all time.
Jai Ho starring Salman and Daisy Shah is a 2014 action drama directed by Sohail Khan. Although Jai Ho could not impress the audience as compared to Salman's other films but the film managed to enter the 100 crore club.
Salman's latest film Kick starring Jacqueline Fernandez in opposite is currently reigning the Box Office and has already crossed Rs 100 crore within the first five days.