- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
Salman Khan who had a bad tiff with the photographers in one of his promotional event of his upcoming film Kick would never have imagined that this whole episode would take an ugly 'U' turn.
The actor even took it to Twitter to express his thoughts but his tweets have only provoked the lensmen rather cool down. The tweets were rather full of attitude and carelessness about the way Salman thinks about the photographers.
This has led Rajanish Kakade, Secretary of Bombay News photographers Association who has given a statement that explained their stance to keep boycotting the actor till he apologises.
"The Bombay News Photographers Association (BNPA) has decided that photographers affiliated with them will not shoot Bollywood actor Salman Khan's photographs - in any events where he is the host or the guest. While they will continue to cover any such event, but will avoid recording his presence, by not clicking him, after inhospitable remarks made by the actor at a film event where the media was invited", signed by the secretary.
This letter only shows that the media people have been further insinuated by the actors' tweets and reckless attitude towards the media.
Let us wait and watch where will this tiff between the media and Salman Khan lead to!